We can’t believe how fast 2018 flew by! As we say goodbye to this year, it’s a great time to look back on some of the incredible moments. We can’t think of a better way to reflect on the previous year than to highlight our top moments from 2018!
- Habitat for Humanity Partnership: At the beginning of 2018, we were proud to announce Habitat for Humanity as our official charitable partner! As an engaged community partner, our team members are encouraged to give back to their communities and they’re always thrilled to do so! This blog post highlights HHHunt’s participation with Habitat for Humanity.
- Innovative Programming at Spring Arbor: At HHHunt, we are constantly striving to fully embrace our Brand Promise to be a provider of quality products and services. We were thrilled to introduce the innovative and personalized Wise & Well program to residents at our Spring Arbor senior living communities. You can learn how the Wise & Well program helps residents keep their brain engaged and their body active in this blog post.
- Winning Big: We are always proud to celebrate the achievements of HHHunt and our incredible team members, and there was so much to be proud of in 2018! HHHunt Homes and Communities won a number of prestigious awards at the Home Building Association of Richmond’s Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Awards. HHHunt Homes of Raleigh won big at the MAME awards from Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County. Another great moment from the year was being recognized as a top Adoption Friendly Workplace by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption for the fourth consecutive year! This achievement reinforced our Brand Promise of being employee-centered. We were also honored to be recognized by the Triangle Business Journal as a winner of their third annual Family Business Awards.
- Determination During Natural Disaster: We are constantly blown away by our incredible team members. The team at Walden Pond Apartment Homes in Lynchburg, VA went above and beyond this summer when a tornado struck the area and caused damage. You can learn more about how they quickly jumped into action for their residents in this blog post.
- Places of Great Distinction: It was a very busy year for new communities! We are committed to building places of great distinction and loved highlighting incredible communities throughout the year. One of our favorite communities in 2018 was Greenwich Walk at FoxCreek by HHHunt Homes. Check out this community spotlight to learn more about how Greenwich Walk is redefining the 55 and better lifestyle.
Taking the time to post our reflections on 2018 reinforced our philosophy of its how you live that matters. We’re looking forward to another year of continuing to improve the world and how people live by being forward thinking, employee-centered, and an engaged community partner.
From everyone at HHHunt, we wish you a prosperous and happy New Year!