New Structure and Team Aligns with Our Brand Promises and Values
Since Harry H. Hunt, III founded HHHunt in 1966, there has been a talented team of professionals responsible for the company’s strong and consistent growth. These professionals pride themselves on living our Brand Promises and Values so that we fulfill our Vision of “Improving the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.” As part of our strategic planning process, we are pleased to announce several new leadership changes that strengthen our position as a leading real estate developer throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
Our new Executive Team includes:
- Buck Hunt, Vice Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: Buck will continue to work closely with the Executive Team to define and lead the vision and strategy of the company, ensuring that HHHunt is well positioned for short term and long-term growth. He will also oversee all corporate services functions.
- Dan Schmitt, President & Chief Business Development Officer: Dan will continue to serve as President of HHHunt and will fill the newly created role of Chief Business Development Officer. He will be in charge of strategic planning, innovation and product development, which are vital to our growth and success. He will also oversee all real estate development and land acquisition efforts for the company which will be consolidated across all divisions.
- Ann Kelly, Chief Financial Officer: Ann will oversee HHHunt’s corporate finance and accounting functions across all business lines, including corporate cash flow. She will provide recommendations regarding capital investments to support the company’s growth and provide strategic direction for financial commitments.
- Janet Riddlebarger, Interim Chief Operating Officer: In her new role, Janet will oversee the operations of HHHunt’s four main business lines, Apartment Living, Senior Living, Properties Construction, and Homes.
- Kelly Rosato, Chief Human Resources Officer: Kelly will work with the Executive Team to create and drive a culture that is aligned with our company’s business strategy. She will focus on growth and development strategies for our people as well as initiatives that will improve organizational revenue.
HHHunt’s new Real Estate Development Team includes
- Kim Kacani, Senior Vice–President of Business Development: In this newly created position, Kim will be responsible for land acquisition, feasibility and entitlements for all HHHunt business areas.
- Jonathan Ridout, Vice-President of Real Estate Development – HHHunt Communities: Jonathan will have oversight of all master planned community development, serving as the General Manager of HHHunt Communities. In addition to projects in Richmond and Hampton Roads, Jonathan will now oversee developments in Raleigh, NC.
- Tom Hudson, Vice-President of Real Estate Development – Land: Based in the Washington, DC area, Tom will now oversee a team of Land Acquisition Managers comprised of employees from other areas of the company including HHHunt Homes, HHHunt Apartment Living, and HHHunt Senior Living.
- Hans Klinger, Vice-President of Real Estate Development – Feasibility & Entitlement: Hans’ team will be responsible for ensuring that land is suitable for use and that all entitlements needed to put the land into production are in place for construction teams.
Other Leadership Team changes include:
- Jill Crews, Senior Vice–President of Marketing: Jill will now oversee a consolidated, company-wide marketing team that will unite all four divisions. She will be responsible for leveraging team member talents and experience to provide a global, synergistic approach to HHHunt’s marketing efforts.
- Lance Goss, Vice-President of Apartment Living: Lance will oversee the financial and physical operations as well as the sales, marketing and leasing operations for over 8,000 HHHunt apartment homes in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Pat McCarthy, Division Manager of HHHunt Homes of Richmond and Hampton Roads: In his expanded role, Pat will now oversee the management and operations of HHHunt Homes in Richmond and Hampton Roads.
We believe it’s how you live that matters and bolstering our leadership team will help us focus on our Brand Promises to be employee centered, customer focused, a provider of quality products and services, and an engaged community partner.