HHHunt's Vision for 2024 - New Homes, Amenities and Communities Await
Since 1966, HHHunt has envisioned a company that would improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We have achieved this by not only building four walls and a roof, but instead, building new homes, apartment homes, and planned communities that provide our homeowners and residents with world-class amenities. We offer incredible customer service, innovative floor plans, and quality construction in the best areas throughout the Southeast. As we begin 2024, let’s see what’s to come for HHHunt Apartment Living, HHHunt Homes and HHHunt Communities.
HHHunt Apartment Living Brings New Communities, Amenities and More
We’re bringing new things to our HHHunt Apartment Living communities! We are excited to announce that all of our communities will feature multiple EV Charging Stations. While most of our communities already feature this amenity, we want to provide these at all our communities and include multiple stations for seamless charging. That’s not all; check out what else is happening this year:
- Abberly West Ashley in Charleston, SC, is moving towards a 220 unit renovation goal as we continue to implement a $4.5 million renovation, which included the 2023 renovation of 77 units, a brand-new updated clubhouse, continued renovation of the remaining apartment homes and updating of breezeways with new paint in 2024.
- Abberly Riverwalk in Nashville, TN, will join our partnership with ADT and upgrade thermostats in each unit to Smart Thermostats.
- Three brand-new apartment communities in North Carolina are opening their clubhouses this year: Abberly Alston in Cary, NC, Abberly Commons in Charlotte, NC, and Abberly Royal Creek in Fuquay-Varina, NC.
- Three brand-new communities will achieve full occupancy this year: Abberly Liberty Crossing in Charlotte, NC, Abberly Foundry and Abberly Riverwalk in Nashville, TN.
- Our team is researching investments in upgrades and renovation as well as a featured build-to-rent opportunity in two of our communities. Stay tuned for more on that later this year.
HHHunt Homes Brings New Homes to New Markets
HHHunt Homes is significantly impacting the real estate industry by introducing new homes to emerging markets in Virginia and North Carolina communities this year. As a trusted and innovative homebuilder, we are dedicated to providing exceptional living spaces that cater to unique needs and preferences of homebuyers in these vibrant regions.
- Our footprint is expanding this year around the greater Richmond, VA, area with brand-new single-family homes in Charter Colony in Midlothian, VA, townhomes and single-family homes in Kinwick, located in the City of Richmond, and townhomes in Parkside Townes in Varina, VA.
- Suffolk, VA has experienced recent growth and we are excited to bring our brand-new townhomes to Reid’s Place this year.
- We’ve recently expanded our footprint into Southern Pines, Sanford, Cary, NC and more! We’re excited to continue our growth in these local communities by bringing our brand-new single-family homes to Bridlewood and Friendship Place in Apex, NC, Old Buies Creek in Harnett County, NC, Magnolia Acres in Fuquay-Varina, NC and Summit at Morgan Ridge in Chapel Hill, NC. We will also bring our townhomes to Townes at Central Square in the ever-growing Sanford, NC.
HHHunt Communities Develops New Communities in the Greater Richmond, VA Area
The future for HHHunt Communities looks bright! Our future communities comprise an investment of approximately $260 million in the Greater Richmond, VA area, promising modern living, convenience and timeless charm. Let’s look together at what we will be bringing:
- Our award-winning community of Charter Colony in Midlothian, VA is growing. New townhomes and single-family homes with stylish first-floor living will be coming to the first section. That’s not all; we’re bringing new amenities for our Charter Colony homeowners, including an inviting pool, a pavilion perfect for gatherings and a disc golf course! Follow along with us as development continues.
- Our growth in Midlothian, VA, continues with The Aire at Westchester! This brand-new planned community promises an all-inclusive living experience featuring modern townhomes, single-family homes and upscale apartments. Looking for immersive living with shopping and dining options right at your doorstep? Look no further. Commercial components will complete The Aire, allowing you to experience dining at your favorite restaurant or shopping at your favorite boutique without leaving the community.
- We are excited to expand into the City of Richmond, VA, with Kinwick, which will bring a mix of townhomes and single-family homes at the intersection of Hopkins and Warwick Roads. Homeowners will enjoy community amenities including a park and sidewalks in an atmosphere that perfectly blend urban living and neighborhood charm.
- Our success in Glen Allen, VA near the Virginia Center Commons continues with Edgebrook. Edgebrook will bring this area a fresh outlook with brand-new contemporary townhomes and apartment homes.
We’re glad you’re here, and we’d love to connect with you.
Subscribe now to stay in the know with our latest News & Happenings!