Join Our Award-Winning Team.
Apartment Management careers
We are looking for a genuine, motivated, and driven team member to join our Apartment Living teams as Community Managers, Assistant Managers and Leasing Consultants.
HHHunt provides opportunities for individuals to enrich their lives in a culture committed to community and lifestyle. We are dedicated to living our vision and mission through the work we do each day. With an opportunity for a promising career, a wide-ranging benefits package and on-site training, we welcome you to possibilities.
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) And Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Employer Paid Vision Coverage
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance To Match 1x Annual Salary Up To $100,000
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Dental Coverage
- Paid Birthday Off, Paid Time Off, Sick Days & Ten Paid Holidays
- Adoption Benefits Up To $7,500 With Additional Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- College 529 Plan
- Automatic Enrollment In The 401(K) HHHunt Retirement With The Principal Step Ahead Program
- Travel Discounts, Corporate Perks, Legal Resources And More!
Not Just a Job. A Rewarding Career.
As a leader in real estate development and management across the Southeast since 1966, HHHunt builds and manages apartment home communities, constructs new homes and designs planned communities. With such a diverse approach to real estate development, we offer job seekers an array of career options, including:
- Residential Property Management
- Residential Property Maintenance
- New Home Construction Sales
- New Home Construction Management
- Land Development
- Construction Development
- Corporate Services Careers in Marketing, IT, Human Resources and More
Check out this video, where team members delve into the essence of working at HHHunt – where passion meets purpose, and collaboration thrives! In this exclusive video, our incredible team members open their hearts and share why they love being a part of our dynamic teams.”
I have always felt fortunate to have the opportunity to work at HHHunt. An organization that is not only dedicated to their employees but also their promise to create communities that are meaningful, unique and that enrich the lives of those who live in them. For that and many more reasons, I am proud to stand behind this distinguished Brand.”
I love working for HHHunt; the people make the company so great. We have so many great people working for the company, from the team members to my boss, to his boss, to the company's executive leadership. I never feel like I am just a number – I never feel like I am just there to make money for the company – I feel like I work for a company that cares.”
As a Service Manager, I enjoy mentoring and developing team members. It is also a good feeling knowing that I am involved in the growth and success of the company.”