As an engaged community partner, HHHunt believes it is important to positively impact the communities where we live and work and we are committed to improving the world and how people live. Team members from our HHHunt Apartment Living communities recently demonstrated their commitment to improving the world and how people live during a recent Employee Appreciation Week when they participated in Engaged Community Partner Day.
On Engaged Community Partner Day, all HHHunt Apartment Living community offices closed for a half-day so teams could volunteer their time and give back to help others. With 21 communities located across Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina, the Apartment Living Division of HHHunt was able to volunteer and provide outreach to a huge area. Being an engaged community partner is so much more than a brand promise to our team members and they were passionate about this opportunity.
We supported these organizations on Engaged Community Partner Day:
- Great Mills Soup Kitchen – Abberly Crest of Lexington Park, MD
- Senior Center of Waldorf – Abberly Square of Waldorf, MD
- Clean up along the Rappahannock River on The Heritage Trail– Abberly at Southpoint of Fredericksburg, VA and Abberly Waterstone of Stafford, VA
- Habitat for Humanity Restore of Manassas – Abberly Avera of Manassas, VA
- Habitat for Humanity Restore of Richmond – Abberly Twin Hickory of Glen Allen, VA and Abberly CenterPointe of Midlothian, VA
- Miriam’s House of Lynchburg – Walden Pond Apartments of Lynchburg, VA
- Roanoke Rescue Mission – Honeywood Apartments of Roanoke, VA
- Gleaning at Windy Hills Farm – Food Bank for the Hungry– Foxridge Apartments of Blacksburg, VA
- Second Harvest Food Bank – Abberly Woods of Charlotte, NC
- Mooresville Soup Kitchen – Abberly Green of Mooresville, NC
- Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina-Abberly Place of Garner, NC and Abberly Grove of Raleigh, NC
- Homes for Life in Spartanburg, SC – Abberly Market Point of Greenville, SC
- Ronald McDonald House of Columbia, SC – Abberly Village of West Columbia, SC
- Dorchester Paws – Abberly Crossing of Ladson, SC
- Ronald McDonald House of Charleston – Abberly at West Ashley of Charleston, SC
- CAPA House of Beaufort– Abberly Pointe of Beaufort, SC
- Bluffton Self Help– Abberly Chase of Ridgeland, SC
We are thankful for our team members who volunteered their time to the various organizations in their communities across Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.