At HHHunt, we’re focused on improving the world and how people live. The HHHunt lifestyle is epitomized by our “How You Live” philosophy as our team members strive to create meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. It’s always rewarding to see our efforts recognized and we’re so proud of all of the praise that our team has received thus far in 2015!
- HHHunt’s Rutland and Twin Hickory master-planned communities were recently named among the Best Communities in the Richmond region by Richmond Magazine. Rutland, in Hanover County, was named the Best Neighborhood for First-Time Homebuyers in Hanover, Best Family-Friendly Neighborhood in Hanover, and Best New Homes Community in Hanover. Twin Hickory, in Henrico County, was named Best Family-Friendly Neighborhood in Henrico and Best New Homes Community in Henrico.
- Rutland was also nominated for Best New Homes Community in Richmond by the Richmond Times-Dispatch in the paper’s “The Best” awards. HHHunt Homes also is up for an award as the Best Home Builder in Richmond.
- Spring Arbor of Leesburg, one of our stunning senior living communities, won the 2015 Healthy Business of the Year award for a Loudoun County mid-size business. Among the reasons the community was selected included its focus on biking to work, walking clubs, inexpensive healthy meals, seminars to manage stress, smoking cessation, and other healthy living programs.
- Foxridge Apartments in Blacksburg, Virginia was named the Best Apartment Community in the New River Valley by the Roanoke Times. Foxridge was honored as part of the Best of NRV 2015
We recognize the trust that so many have in HHHunt to create the places they call home. Their feedback is especially important to us and we take it seriously. That’s why we had to share two recent notes that highlight the HHHunt difference:
- From Ashton Pointe Apartment Homes in Beaufort, South Carolina: “I just renewed my lease and one of the many reasons I enjoy living here so much is that if there is ever a maintenance issue, I call and right away the problem is resolved. Brian on the Maintenance Staff makes sure everything is repaired or fixed right away so there is never any inconvenience. On Father’s Day morning, my A/C went out and within an hour of my phone call it was fixed. The staff here is always accommodating and attentive to any questions or concerns, and I just want it known that Brian is a true asset and a big reason why there was no question I’d be renewing my lease here. It’s great to know that I can always rely on his timely response to any maintenance issues.”
- From Abberly Place Apartment Homes in Garner, North Carolina: “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at Abberly Place. I have been overwhelmed by the kindness of the staff as well as their attention to detail. The grounds here are always well kept and give it that extra feeling of home. I would suggest this apartment community to family and friends, which is saying a lot. Thank you for your tireless efforts to make this place a home.”
Thank you to all of the awesome residents and dedicated HHHunt team members who work so hard to make HHHunt apartment, new home and senior living communities great places to call home. Because at HHHunt, it’s how you live that matters!