The year comes to a close on Sunday and we thought a great way to send off 2017 would be taking a look back at the most popular blog posts from the past year. Last week, we listed the top five posts from the first half of the year and this week, we are counting down the top five posts from the second half of 2017:
- Healthy Summer Recipes: The second half of the year started on a delicious note as we shared our favorite healthy summer recipes from chefs at our Spring Arbor Senior Living communities.
- Workout Tips: We encourage active lifestyles for all of our team members and our Wellness Team promotes healthy programs and ideas. In this blog post, we turned to a member of the Wellness Team to share easy and accessible fitness tips.
- Top Adoption-Friendly Workplace: For the third consecutive year, HHHunt was recognized as one of the most adoption-friendly workplaces in the country. This blog post about the award was one of our most popular.
- Racking Up the Awards: We often brag about our incredible team members. They truly are the best! In October, this blog post recapped a number of recent awards. There is a lot to celebrate!
- Improving the World Through Service: Our mission is to improve the world and how people live. In our November blog post, we took a closer look at recent community service initiatives in a number of our communities. Not surprisingly, our team members are making meaningful impacts in their local communities.
A common theme that emerged as we compiled this list is that each of the most popular blog posts highlight our philosophy – it’s how you live that matters. They reinforce our Core Values and Brand Promises, such as being forward thinking, employee-centered and engaged community partners.
We wish everyone a safe and happy New Year’s holiday and here’s to 2018!