It’s hard to believe that there are less than two weeks remaining in 2017! This is a great time to pause and look back over this past year.
We thought it would be fun to reflect on 2017 by revisiting our top 10 blog posts from the year. We have divided our list between this week and next, so be sure to check back to follow the countdown!
So, without further ado, here are the five most popular blog posts from the first half of 2017:
- HHHunt Homes’ New Richmond Design Gallery: The year started off with recognition for the new HHHunt Homes Design Gallery in Richmond. The Design Gallery received rave reviews and media attention for its options and size. We took a closer look in our January blog post.
- Technology in Senior Living Communities: The development of new technology has allowed residents in senior living communities to better connect with family members and loved ones. A popular blog post in March examined the K4 Connect program, which was rolled out to Spring Arbor communities this year.
- Green Amenities Abound: A hot trend in recent years has been the increase in green amenities and open spaces in planned communities. Walking trails, multi-use courts and more are in demand from home buyers. To celebrate Earth Day, this blog post explored green amenities in our planned communities and new homes.
- National Recognition: May was an exciting month for our HHHunt Homes team as they were recognized as one of the largest home builders in the country by both Builder magazine and Professional Builder. This shout out on the blog became one of the most widely read posts of the year.
- Apartment Living Growth: We had exciting news to share at the halfway point of the year as this blog post in June celebrated the grand openings of two new apartment communities in Waldorf, Maryland and Fredericksburg, Virginia.